Friday, March 3, 2017

Spring wreath



I love to change out the wreaths on my front door, so today I've brought you a wreath that I use for St. Patty's Day but is versatile enough you can keep it up all Spring!






The supplies you'll need are:
Paper of your choice- I used 3 different colors/patterns
Paper cutter or scissors
Stapler
Hot glue
Straw wreath
Ribbon


Step 1: You'll need to cut your paper into strips. I cut mine into 1"x 6" strips.




Step 2: Once you have your strips cut, you'll want to fold it in half and staple it together.



Step 3: Now the fun part! Glueing on each strip to your straw wreath. There really is no pattern here just start glueing. It is a little time consuming but once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty quick.







And now you have yourselves a fun spring time wreath! There are two ways you can glue your paper on so below is another way you can do it.




Now go make yourselves one!
-Ashlie





No comments:

Post a Comment