Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Console table


I feel like any kind of table, whether it be big or small, in the entry way or living room can make such a statement in any room. Today I bring you a fun table I did that was inspired by a table that my client had seen on Ashley Furniture's website. 



I did see a table Here that I used as somewhat of a guide, but kind of did my own thing. 

I used 4x4's for the legs and 2x6's for the frame and the top. 

Once I had my pieces cut to the size I wanted, I used my handy Kreg Jig to make my pocket holes. 

                                    
        

Once you have done that to all your pieces, its time to start building! 



 You can see on the picture above how I laid it out. Once I had it how I wanted it I just started screwing it together. 


 Next I flipped it over and added the top and then the bottom shelf. Then on to painting!


I also added some faux drawers for a decorative touch. 
I forgot to take an after picture :/ I know, not good, but I will get better! 

If you have any questions as you start building your own table,
 feel free to message me! 


~Ashlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment