Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DIY Farmhouse Wreath


If your anything like me, you like projects to be cheap and easy. Well today I bring you a project that is both! Farmhouse style is the new rave right now and I'm jumping on board as well. I love the look of the Magnolia wreaths, but not necessarily the price tag. So I decided to make my own and it took about 5 minutes!


So here's how its done:

You will first need to get you a twig wreath( I'm not sure that's the exact name for it but the picture should help). You will also need a garland. The nice thing is, if you don't love this style you can choose any garland you would like!





Now all you need to do is wrap the garland around the wreath form. I stuck the garland through some of the bigger sticks on the twig wreath, as shown below.  




And wala its done!
You can also add some ribbon to it, if you would like to hang it from that. 


Now go make one for every room!

-Ashlie






No comments:

Post a Comment