Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Easy St. Patty's Day craft



Hello there! 
I'm so excited to be sharing some fun ways to decorate for the holidays with you! I will also be sharing building projects that are simple enough for everyone to do. So sit back and enjoy! 


I love to decorate for every holiday. My mom always had our house growing up decorated so I incorporated that in my home after I got married and I LOVE it. Makes my home feel so much more "homey". Because Easter has landed in March the last couple years, I haven't decorated for St. Patty's day so I was excited that this year I could decorate for it. So today I bring you an easy Leprechaun Hat. 


Materials needed:
~3- 2x4's, 2 cut at 5" and one cut at 7"
~ green paint of your choice
~ black ribbon
~ shamrock cut out (optional)

To start you will need to cut your 2x4. If you don't own a saw you can have Lowe's or Home Depot cut your wood for you. So you should have 3 pieces as shown.







Next step paint!







And lastly stack your pieces on top of each other after they have dried, tie your ribbon, hot glue your shamrock on and you now have yourself a cute and simple St. Patty's day decoration. 


1 comment: